Pages

Slider

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Feb 1 - 8

Catching up!


February 1 

Feb 1

Listening to Stephen Fry read Harry Potter. Heaven. Could there be a better match?



February 2 

Feb 2

I'm experimenting with a full lightroom workflow. Haven't quite figured out the best settings for export - this is bit noisier and less sharp than I expected. Deep in thought (or staring at the television like a zombie?)



February 3 

Feb 3

My littlest lego builder



February 4   

feb 1-4

Feeling a bit grumpy after school. :(



February 5 

Feb 5

This little man has been a bit out of sort this week. I think he's missing his brother! Even though they've each had a day at home each week by themselves for the last year it must be strange to have him away a bit more.


February 6

Feb 6

A happier boy today (a day off!)


 February 7 

Feb 7

Riding to school.
His legs seem to have grown three inches over summer and this bike is looking too small - he just needs to grow another inch or two to be able to ride the next size up.
He can't quite touch the ground and while he doesn't need training wheels, he does need the confidence of being able to put his feet down!


February 8 

Feb 8

My little "indie boy" model. Adore this cheeky little boy!

4 comments:

  1. You have some boy boys! I have me some of my own. I love the rick color. Good luck with your LR flow. I need to figure that out better for myself too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really Love you feb2 photo, his eyes look so light & bright! Gorgeous.

    I think little boys don't usually mind little bikes, as long as they can go fast :-)

    feb 4th is adorable, I love his expression. Such cute boys.
    You are very good at getting light in their eyes, I noticed that in all your pics. I am still working on that, or maybe it's because I decided to work on that this week that I notice it in your photos ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, these are beautiful! What a great week you've had. Your February 2 image is my favorite from this set. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your boys are so handsome! I love your older sons freckles, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs