Pages

Slider

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Feb 9 - a day in the life

Lately I've found myself getting very caught up in trying to get my colour processing right which has been a big battle and one I'm not going to win until I get my screen calibrated (if it can be!). I've been tearing my hair out trying to get the 'skin tone numbers' to work out just right and I forgot what I loved about photography.

Last week I was hating every photo I took and getting really frustrated with myself, my equipment and even my poor 'models', so on Saturday I thought I'd forget the technical stuff for a day and shoot what I love - lifestyle documentary photos of my family having a lazy Saturday. Excuse the photo overload - I promise I did cull but this was as small as I could get it!

  A day in the life
A day in the life
A day in the life

A day in the life
A day in the life
A day in the life
A day in the life
A day in the life
A day in the life
A day in the life
A day in the life
A day in the life
A day in the life
A day in the life
A day in the life
A day in the life
A day in the life

A day in the life

A day in the life

7 comments:

  1. These are amazing! Well done! I love the one with the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technical or not, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job! You have so many great shots, I can't choose a favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You totally had your mo-jo going on this day! My goodness, this is a wonderful picture of you day! There were two shots that really stood out to me. The one where your son is peeking over the blue towel...too cute. And I loved the ones where you are on the sofa with them. But honestly, the whole set is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! amazing work!! you have a great eye for details and capturing your surroundings! i love it and i couldn't get enough of all the pics you posted! beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing job on all of these!! I struggle to get one shot somedays and you captured so many wonderful images! Sometimes you just gotta shoot what you love! Those capes are amazing too!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are SO beautiful Melissa!!! I am in awe of your work. I would LOVE to achieve images as good as this on my own entry level DSLR...you are kicking major goals :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs