Pages

Slider

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Feb 10 -14

It's been a hot week here in southern Australia and my poor old computer is struggling with the heat, as am I. Hard drives are chugging, tempers are fraying and I'm getting behind in posting my daily pics and keeping up with the online course I'm doing.

On the upside I can read a few threads on my phone while I wait for a photo to open in Lightroom...


Feb 10

Feb 10

Milkshakes at our local, and favourite, cafe


Feb 11 

Feb 11

The aftermath of Vegemite toast!

Feb 12

Feb 12

Day home sick watching Peppa Pig on the ipad


Feb 13

Feb 13

His legs are getting longer every time I look at him. He'll soon be tall enough to upgrade to the big red bike he so desires.

Feb 14

Feb 14

Happy Valentine's Day - hope you had a lovely one.

3 comments:

  1. oooh... what class are you taking?! love your perspective in each of these... love going to our favorite places too that have amazing light... beautiful images you got this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your perspectives in these and amazing use of light!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck in your class! It's a great one! These are all so fun to see. I really love the first and last ones.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs